06/05/2012

Boys who...


i love...
  • The boys who can make my heart skip a bit just by smiling at me.
  • The boys who have seen me at my worst, and still want to stick around.
  • The boys who hold me and make me smile.
  • The boys who are so tall that i have to stand on my toes to hug and kiss them.
  • The boys who hold my face when i kiss.
  • The boys who rather talk to me over the phone instead of texting.
  • The boys who always remind me how much they love me.
  • The boys who don't try to change me, and love me just i am.
  • The boys who will text me first.
  • The boys who can play piano.
  • The boys who will make the first move.
  • The boys who smarter than me.
  • The boys who smell good.
  • The boys who will pray for me.
  • The boys who have a perfect smile.
  • The boys who always make me feel like i'm the one.
  • The boys who will always beside me how the situation is.
  • The boys who never leave me alone.
  • The boys who watch my favorite movie eventhough he hates it.
  • The boys who don't play hard to get.
  • The boys who call me beautiful instead hot.
  • The boys who don't want to lose me.
  • The boys who can make me laugh out loud.
  • The boys who already staring when i look.
  • The boys who never cheat with another girl.
  • The boys who never broke his promises.
  • The boys who can feel my pain.
  • The boys who have a soft and sensitive side.
  • The boys who can't say mad at me.
  • The boys who text me 'good morning'
  • The boys who will not hurt me.
  • The boys who will always be there for me.
  • The boys who kiss me in the rain.
  • The boys who cuddle me for no reason.
  • The boys who i cant trust 100%.
  • The boys who are my sunshine.
  • The boys who never lie to me.
  • The boys who have a nice smile.
  • The boys who make me feel beautiful.
  • The boys who play guitar for me.
  • The boys who give me some flowers.
  • The boys who care for me.
  • The boys who make me feel safe.
  • The boys who will listen and always understand me.
  • The boys who hug me from behind.
  • The boys who walk me home at night.
  • The boys who remember the little things about.
  • The boys who aren't afraid to ask for my help.
  • The boys who falls in love with me eventhough i told him not to.
  • The boys who playfully fight with me until i kiss them.
  • The boys who doesn't smoke.
  • The boys who are my 11:11 wish.
  • The boys who worry about me.
  • The boys who kiss me spontaneously.
  • The boys who make a cute face.
  • The boys who hold me when i cry.
  • The boys who are proud to be mine.
  • The boys who never get angry.


Are you one of them?;;)